Monday, May 2, 2011

Skin Care


The first step to Fabulous Makeup is Skin Care!

I was having trouble for a while with my skin with the change of season but it was my own fault because I was not following the daily three step rule!

Wash, Tone and Moisturize!!!! I also exfoliate once a week!

Step 1: Wash face with a gentle cleanser, warm water and a soft cloth
*One I suggest is mark Calming Effect Comforting Milk Cleanser (this is especially good for the warmer weather after being in the sun all day!)

Step 2: Pat your face dry with a soft towel, with a cotton ball or soft makeup cloth apply toner to face.
*One I suggest is mark Mist Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher (this product is great because it doubles as a makeup sealant! once your finished with your makeup a quick spritz will help it stay in place.)

Step 3: Splash a little cold water on your face and pat dry (you want to close your pores before applying lotion) than apply lotion in a gentle circular motion all over face.
*One I suggest is mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 (it's oil free and has SPF 30 so your set for the day!)

These steps should be done in the morning and before bed time daily!

Bonus step! Once a week I like to exfoliate my skin to remove any dead skin cells!
*one I suggest is
mark Berry Grand Super Exfoliating Beads (you add it to your daily face wash so you get to control how much or how little you use!)

I added a picture I took this Friday to show how much better my skin is looking! :-) Hooray!

I created a link to all the products I suggested (just click the name) if anyone is interested in trying them out! Yes i sell them but if you have questions on other products I will be more than happy to answer your questions I am here to help you always Feel Fabulous! if you have any questions you can comment below or email me at Linda@makeupbylo.com

Love and Lipstick,
Linda
XoXo

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these products. Ever since I moved out west, my skin has not had that glow. IDK maybe its from the lack of sun I get???-LOL I currently use Boots products but am thinking of changing it up a bit. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently use Clinique for all of my skin care needs. I find that my skin isn't really as clear as I would like it to be. I would love to try some of these products. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete