Monday, May 2, 2011

Who I am and What this is about!

Hello Makeup By Lo Fans!

I hope that everyone is Feeling Fabulous today!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Linda Odrechowski from Makeup By Lo and I am a certified makeup artist, specializing in all aspects of Makeup.

One of the most common questions I get is "why did you get started in the makeup field?" well I have had my hands in makeup since I was little! There is no look that I won't try and why not? makeup is fun, its not permanent and it can change how you feel on a daily basis!

What do I hope to accomplish with this Blog?

I want this it be a place where us fearless woman can turn to when we need makeup advice, tips or some fun accessories! A place where everyone can express there own style! I will be giving weekly makeup tips, suggesting new products, help some of my fans with their makeup questions and of course have some fun giveaways! I love feedback so please leave comments! the good the bad and the ugly!

So Stay tuned, there will be more to come!

Love and Lipstick
XOXO
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment